Monday, January 28, 2013

It has Been Awhile...

Monday, January 28, 2013
Holy cow! Has it really been that long since I have posted..yikes!

I guess I could give you a quick update on what has been going on with us!

I have been doing well selling on EBay...I scored really big when Hostess announced the end of Twinkies.

I still wish I had a box though..they are were so good!

Thanksgiving was good and was a great time of reminding ourselves of all that we have to be thankful for.

Christmas was good too. Our youngest this year really seemed to grasp the true meaning behind Christmas and did not miss a chance to tell people why we really celebrate Christmas.."It's Jesus' Birthday!!"

The New Year started and is still going strong!

We are working hard to make our dream of moving a reality. We have some repairs (mainly our roof) to do this spring and then we will either try to sell this house or rent it out.

Our hope is that we will be moved before the start of the next school year, but it is all in the Lord's time.

I am not a naturally patient person unfortunately so I often have to remind myself that He is in control..not us.

That is about all of the happenings over the past several months.

I hope and pray all has been going well for you too!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...