Thursday, January 31, 2013

General Mills & FREE Offer

Thursday, January 31, 2013



I am not much of a morning person. Once I am up, I am fine. I am just not one of those people who jump right out of bed at the first hint of light.

I do not really care for cooking in the morning either. When I first became a stay at home mom I had these dreams of being June Cleaver and having a nice hot elaborate breakfast for my kiddos before I would send them off to school.

It happens a few times a year..but honestly it does not happen as often because the truth is my kids LOVE cereal, granola bars and cinnamon rolls for breakfast...oh and their dad's pancakes.

They not only love the above for breakfast, but for a snack in the afternoon, especially cereal. So I was really excited to see that General Mills was doing a promotion that when you buy two participating cereals, you would receive a FREE movie ticket!! Yes, I say!! We do not get to the movies often because it cost a small fortune for our family of six to go. This is an excellent promotion!!

It was not hard for us to earn tickets because it just so happens that the cereal my kiddos love are mostly General Mills cereals!

Ask me how excited I was to receive a box that contained a box of General Mills cereal, along with two movie tickets.



I was even more excited to learn that I could give the same package to a friend. So...I decided to randomly select one of  followers on Saving With Purpose Facebook Page using random.org

The winner is....Jeremey!! I will send him a message on Facebook!!! Congratulations!

Have a great day everyone and eat your breakfast!!!




"Disclosure: The information, products and General Mills gift pack were provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...