Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinterest: Hair Bows

Tuesday, February 21, 2012


It has only taken 13 years, but I finally can make hair bows.

That look good.

And don't take me hours.

Upon hours.

Thank you Pinterest.

I could have "Googled" these tutorials, but somehow finding them on Pinterest just seems nicer.

The first and by far the easiest and cheapest that I made were found on Sew.Craft.Create. via Pinterest.

Seriously, you can make several from one piece of $0.29 piece of felt from Michaels.

You can find the tutorial here. I am going to put some on headbands just as it is shown in the tutorial...so cute!!!

My favorite to make though are these:

                                                Yes, I made all of these..it's addicting!

I opened up a new Etsy shop called Carolina Bows and More. Fun, right?!

I named it that because any money will go towards our South Carolina vacations. I totally heart South Carolina..would live there if I could.

We just recently decided to go again this year in May..we will actually be there for our 15th wedding anniversary!! How exciting is that!

My daughter also asked to put some her potholders she made on there too..she did a really good job on them, I may have to buy them myself!

Hope you all are having a happy week so far!

Linking to Raising Homemakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...