Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pinterest: Buffalo Chicken Bites

Tuesday, February 28, 2012


I love buffalo chicken wings..I love buffalo chicken dip..I love buffalo sauce.

So you can imagine how excited I was to try What's Cookin, Chicago's Buffalo Chicken Bites recipe that I found via Pinterest.

Of course, I did tweek it a bit. I used Ranch dressing instead of blue cheese dressing and I used my favorite very versatile pizza dough recipe for the breading.

These turned out fantastic! I will definitely be making them again soon. I have a couple of whole chickens in the freezer waiting to be cooked and shredded!!

Linking to Tasty Tuesday over at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.

2 comments:

  1. Love it when you can find something and make it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look good and i don't like the buffalo flavor

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...