Monday, November 7, 2011

Meal Plan and Goals: Week of 11/05

Monday, November 7, 2011

I did some freezer cooking last week so this week's menu should be fairly easy.

Sunday: Meatloaf, potatoes, salad and macaroni & cheese

Monday: Chicken wraps

Tuesday: Pork steaks, baked potatoes, corn and salad

Wednesday: Cajun style chicken leg quarters...not sure what sides yet. This recipe came from Don't Panic Dinner's in the Freezer. I will let you know how it turns out.

Thursday: Angus Beef hamburgers (Really good deal on them) & hot dogs for the one who doesn't like hamburgers. Homemade baked fries. Next time I freezer cook, I am going to freeze homemade baked fries, I think that would really save some time.

Friday: Potato soup (another meal from freezer cooking day) & grilled cheese sandwiches.

Saturday: Leftovers or homemade pizza..not sure yet




GOALS:

I know, I know, where are my goals for the week??

Still in my head.

Actually there are some things going on that could make this week unpredictable, so I will just focus on those that I did not finish from last week...we'll see.


Linking up to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...