Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Meal Plan & Goals Week of 10/30

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It was busy weekend & busy Monday but all is calm here on the first day of November.

Here is a look at what is on our menu for the week:

Sunday: Pot luck at church. I made potato soup and homemade Italian breadsticks (surprisingly they both ended up being a hit!)

Monday: Chili and hot dogs (a Halloween tradition here)

Tuesday: Pork steaks, mash potatoes, salad & corn

Wednesday: Chicken wraps

Thursday: Burgers, homemade fries & macaroni

Friday: Leftovers..clean out the fridge night

Saturday: Bonfire at church




I accomplished quite a bit last week, unfortunately most of it was not on my list of goals from last week.

Here are a some things I would like to finish up this week:

Personal:
- Gym or exercise at home minimum 3x's. (Ongoing goal)
-Finish up Self Talk, Soul Talk and also 1/2 Price Living by Ellie Kay.

Family:
- Make Gratitude Journals with the kids.

Homemaking:
-Finish household binder (it is started)
-Clip coupon inserts that were given to me

Supplementing Income
-Write. write, write!


Hope you all have a great week!!

Linking up to Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like a very busy gal. I like to be busy myself. I think posting these things helps keep us accountable. I know I could use more of that in my own daily life!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...