Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Inexpensive Way to Display Children's Artwork

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

(The wire looks crooked, but it really isn't, everything is just hanging at an angle...whew I feel better now)


With school having recently started back, the kids are bringing home all kinds of work from school.

Our refridgerator just can't handle all the artwork, the 100% tests, the Star Students, the Scholarships...ok maybe we don't have any scholorships just yet..

Anyway, I knew that I needed to find something more useful.

Then I stumbled up on a post at Sutton Grace. She had purchased a curtain wire that had clips, hung it on her wall to display her kids artwork. She gives great insructions on how to hang the curtain wire if you are a do it yourself kind of girl.

I loved it.

I had to have it.

She bought it from IKEA.

I don't live near an IKEA. sniff, sniff

But Wait...

My sister does (or did, she moved back here since I purchased this)

So I sent her an e-mail showing her exactly what it was. She picked one up for me and she brought it with her the next time she came home.

Isn't it so nice! And let me tell you, it is soooo inexpensive, see for yourself here or I can just tell you....it is only $5.99.

So hurry mommas, run to Ikea (or ask your sister to) and start displaying your little Picasso's artwork or your Einstein's test papers already!

Linking up to Works For Me Wednesdays over at We Are That Family. and The Shabby Nest

6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. Something to think about for those little Christmas gifts you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Very creative. Sometimes it's the simple things that can be the most beautiful and heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Penny! I love the way it looks on your wall:)
    Wendy
    Thanks for coming over, commenting and joining me--I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be awesome to use at Christmas time to hang cards on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! I have used these from IKEA and they are GENIUS. what a fun idea. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog too :).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...