Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Cleaning and DIY Orange Cleaner

Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Spring has definitely sprung and has me motivated to do some cleaning!!

While the weather has definitely played in the motivation, I have to admit so my homemade orange cleaner that has been "brewing" for almost two weeks!

Citrus cleaners are so easy to make and are a great cleaning solution.

All you need is vinegar and the peels of any citrus fruit. Since we eat a lot of oranges I used orange peels.


Fill it to almost the top with vinegar (the picture above was taken right before I used it, evaporation had begun.) Let it then set for the next couple of weeks. Then using equal parts fill your spray bottle with the orange/vinegar mixture and water.

Easy Peasy!! I have already used it in the bathroom..not only does it work great, but it smells awesome too!



Linking to Raising Homemakers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I also make the citrus vinegar cleaner and love it for bathroom cleaning, especially. Great frugal tip! :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...