Saturday, March 3, 2012

Coupon Peelies: I Love Them

Saturday, March 3, 2012
First of all, I am not really sure that "peelies" is a real word, however, in the coupon world it is used often. It is referred to coupons that are taped/glued to a product.

It could be money off that particular item or money off another item when you purchase the item the "peelie" is stuck to.

For instance, sometimes when a new product is out, the manufacturer may put a coupon on the product package as a way to promote it.

Another common example is a cereal manufacturer may offer a coupon for free milk or produce when you purchase a certain amount of their cereal.


I tell you this because I came across this "peelie" and it made me giggle.

You probably can't see it too well..but the peelie is for $2 off your next Great Clips haircut. So I guess somehow Scotch Mounting Tape and Great Clips somehow go hand in hand....

Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...