Monday, February 6, 2012

Pinterest Recipe: S'Mores Cookies

Monday, February 6, 2012
Let me just say that these were the best cookies I have had in a very. long. time.


The recipe came from Baked Perfection and it had a whole lot of perfection-ism going on let me tell you!

While the recipe said it would yield 4 dozen cookies, it didn't for me, but maybe I made the cookies too big (is that even possible??). I was able to make about 2.5 dozen.

The only change I made was to the last batch, my husband asked me to add some pecan pieces for him.

I did...I am a good wife like that.

If you are looking for new dessert, a new cookie, a new something with chocolate, you must check out this recipe. I promise you will thank me!



Linking up at Raising Homemakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...