Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Goals.....Personal, Financial & Spiritual

Wednesday, January 4, 2012
                                                                                         Photo courtesy of Phase Ware

Below is just a glimpse of what I am hoping/praying that I accomplish this year. While there are more goals on my list, I have shared the most important ones to me. The plan is to regularly post updates....

Personal:

- Lose the last of my weight. I am aiming to lose another 10 - 15 lbs.

- I have several DIY projects (thanks to Pinterest) that I
want to complete and blog about.


Financial:

- set up our emergency fund - end result being 3 months of funds, but Dave Ramsey says baby steps, so we will start with his recommended $1000.

- Be debt free except the house.


Spiritual:

- Read the Bible in a year. If you like, you can find a great calendar to do this here.

- Be more giving, not just of money, but of my time, consistently thinking of others. I want to
live  JOY.

Linking up to Money Saving Mom.

1 comment:

  1. I think the baby steps in all aspects is huge. It took me a long time to convince my husband, but once we started with the small steps and he could see progress he really got on board with different projects we have started. The small steps doesn't seem like it will get you there, but it builds faster than you think it will when you change your thinking.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...