Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Preparing For 2012

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

With New Year's right around the corner..I am thinking about my goals for 2012. I know alot of people don't care to make resolutions, but I am not one of them.

In fact, they motivate me.

Last year my husband and I made resolutions to eat healthier and to lose weight..and we did! I lost about 40 lbs. and feel so much better. I am hoping to lose about another 10 this year, preferably before summer hits!

With only a few more days left of 2011, I am preparing my heart and my mind to focus on the goals that I hope to reach during the year of 2012.

Check back next week and I will share with you my goals...and would love to hear about yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...