Friday, September 2, 2011

Having a Purpose....

Friday, September 2, 2011

Proverbs 29:18 (KJV) states "Where there is no vision, the people perish...."

While I know that this scripture is not referring to money, I can't help but think about this verse when I think of budgeting and saving.

As with any task in life there has to be a goal, a finish line, a purpose.

Failing to do so can make it difficult to even get the task started and if you can get started, it is often difficult to stay motivated.

For some saving comes easy. (My nine year old is awesome at it, it must skip a generation or something.)

For some not so much.

I am in the "not so much" category.

I hope that through this blog I can share what I learn and learn what others will (hopefully) share, so one day I/we can be in the "saving comes easy" category!


Check out our our goal, our purpose here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...